This week, it’s most about gravel with new bike and wheel launches for Dirty Kanza 200. Watts heads there and meets up with Jayson, while Tyler and Ben hold down the fort at Revolution Cycles (hurry in while they’re pouring free beer on Friday, June 1…Oh, wait).
Mentioned in this episode:
- Adroit linkage suspension fork
- Boston Dynamix Robot Dog
- Otto Waheela S gravel bike
- Salsa Warbird V.4 sneak peek
- Donnelly launches ‘cross & gravel bikes
- Industry Nine’s new gravel and cyclocross wheels
- ENVE’s new gravel wheels
- Breezer Doppler Pro adventure bike
- Princeton Carbonworks wheel review coming soon…but you can check out their launch coverage here.