Haven’t switched over to tubeless yet, but still like the idea of a sealant that could prevent a flat before it happens? Leave it to Muc-Off to come up with a sealant that is specifically designed for use only in an inner tube.
Promising to seal holes up to 4mm, No Puncture Hassle Inner Tube Sealant is water based and specifically designed for use in tubes.
Note that it’s only compatible with inner tubes that have a removable presta or schrader valve core – which is important since it’s how you get the sealant inside the tube. The bottle includes an applicator hose that helps it get to the valve, where you squeeze in the recommended amount.
Depending on the tire size, you’ll need between 50 – 140ml of sealant for each tube, which means the 300ml bottle should more than cover at least one bike.
- Puncture prevention for inner tubes
- Suitable for MTB, road, eBikes, commuter, urban, folding & touring
- Seals holes in tubes up to 4mm
- Works on multiple punctures
- Does not dry out
- Lasts the life of the inner tube
- Contains anti-corrosion inhibitors
- Contains “cutting-edge” molecules to help seal holes quickly and effectively
- Works in temperatures from -15°C to +50°C
Priced at $9.99, currently the sealant is available in EU/UK, but will be available in North America at the end of July.