Stefan, the owner of RTB Bikes, didn’t have to look far for inspiration when he built his 2020 Antidote Carbonjack 29. His new superbike had to perfectly match his super car; the Porsche Panamera GTS Sport Turismo with its striking Mamba Green paint job. We’d say he did a pretty good job there, wouldn’t you?
All images courtesy of Jakub Reichhart
Antidote Carbonjack Porsche Custom Build
While this doesn’t quite enter the realm of Dangerholm’s ultralight high-performance custom builds (see the Hyper Spark for reference), this custom Antidote Carbonjack 29 is nevertheless extremely drool-worthy, especially when sitting pretty next to the Porsche super car its modeled on.
With Stefan’s goal set, Tom, the co-owner of RTB Bikes, took over the customization of all parts and the final build.
Antidote Bikes produce their frames entirely in-house in Poland. They also have
their own paint shop and offer custom paintwork in pretty much every color imaginable, making individual dream builds like this one possible.
- Frame: 2020 Antidote Carbonjack 29, size XL, Custom Paint Mamba Green Metallic
- Fork: Öhlins RXF Air 160mm, custom decals
- Shock: Öhlins TTX 22M 210x55mm, custom color
- Wheelset: MDuro Carbon rims, Chris King hubs, Sapim D-Light spokes
- Front tire: Onza Porcupine 29 x 2,4 TRC 60 TPI Tubeless Ready
- Rear tire: Onza Porcupine 29 x 2,4 TRC 60 TPI Tubeless Ready
- Tubeless valves: SUPACAZ Ventil Star Valvez 50mm, oil slick
- Brakes: Trickstuff Direttissima, 4 piston, black
- Brake adapter: Intend PMPM+20/23
- Disc rotors: Trickstuff Dächle HD 203 Heavy-Duty
- Drivetrain: SRAM XX1 eagle AXS DUB 1×12 Groupset, Boost, 175mm cranks
- Pedals: DMR Vault, custom paint
- Headset: Intend Stiffmaster, 14mm stack height, ZS44 / Cane Creek 40 ZS56
- Stem: Intend Grace FR 35mm
- Handlebar: Antidote Candy Ray 810mm, 34mm rise
- Grips: ODI Rogue Lock-On, 130mm
- Seatpost: Rockshox Reverb AXS A1 170mm, 30,9mm
- Seat: Ergon GE1 Factory oilslick