PRESS RELEASE: AeroCat LLC, an Indiana based high performance bicycle manufacturer, is pleased to announce the availability their new R350 road bike. The AeroCat R350Ã¢â€žÂ¢ features an Aluminum alloy frame construction with traditional tube shapes giving it a classic look and feel. It is immediately available in three different standard complete bike configurations and can also be customized to meet specific performance versus budget requirements for customers.
The R350 utilizes AeroCatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Fusion AlloyÃ¢â€žÂ¢ frame design and manufacturing process. Ã¢â‚¬Å“This bike really exceeded our expectations,Ã¢â‚¬Â said AeroCat President Dave Poole. Ã¢â‚¬Å“We were going after a classic look and feel with the right combination of geometry, tube shapes, and material selection. The bike handles very well and has a smoother feel than most traditional aluminum alloy frames. We extended the frame size offering down to a smaller 48 size to accommodate smaller riders and excelling juniors. The pearl white and deep blue paint gives it a fresh looking graphic design that fits in well with our brand family.Ã¢â‚¬Â
AeroCatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s R350 is available with three standard complete bike configurations that include either a Shimano 105 build, SRAM Rival build, or a Shimano Ultegra SL build. Standard configurations come with a high performance alloy handlebar, stem, and carbon seat post. The custom fork features a carbon fiber construction with an Aluminum Alloy steer tube.
- Aluminum Alloy 6066 butted tubing construction.
- Traditional looking tube shape design
- 700C Wheel Size.
- 27.2 mm seat post receptacle.
- Integrated Headset Design.
- Standard 68 mm English bottom bracket for compatibility with industry standardÃ‚Â components.
- Replaceable dropout hanger.
- Available in 48cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, and 60cm frame sizes.
- Carbon fiber fork with Aluminum Alloy steer tube
- Complete bike MSRP starting at $1499.
- Complete bike weight 17.5 lbs with Rival build
- Complete bikes assembled in USA.
- Complete bike options available in various standard or custom configurations.