- Road Holland is kicking off a film series entitled “Good People In Cycling.” In each episode they’ll take a look at people who are doing extraordinary but often unsung work to help others. Episode I, above, highlights Craig Dodson of RichmondCyclingCorps.
- Rickshaw Bagworks has debuted their Fall line of “performance tweed” to their cycling bags and sleeves (for your various electronic devices). Check out the eye-pleasing Fall-like colors of Graphite, Marigold, Orchid, Earl Grey, and Stout. Even better? The fabric is made in the USA of recycled Polyester, and of course, the bags are made in San Francisco.
- If you’re in the Winston-Salem, NC, area this weekend and are looking for a challenge check out the Autodrop Invitational, a road race/scavenger hunt within a 50-mile radius of the city.
- If you’re in the Breinigsville, PA area, The Valley Preferred Cycling Center is having it’s annual VeloFest. Over 200 vendors will be on hand to sell sell sell all types of cycling goods. 8:30am – 2:00pm, $8 at the door (12 and under free), Oktoberfest beer specials and wine available for purchase.
- Want to take your bike “out on the town”, but don’t want to wear your cycling shoes? Here’s an Instructables lesson on how to add cleats to your high heel shoes from user corwin.
- Pace DJ is an iPhone/iPod app that syncs your music’s pace to your target workout intensity and automatically creates a playlist to help keep you spinning along as fast (or slow) as you want. Find it on iTunes here.
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More