- This month The Luxe Project is featuring John Bielenberg’s bike themed design for business cards, photo above. You can customize and order some for yourself with all net proceeds benefiting John’s charity of choice: HeroBike, a non-profit we recently toured, that uses locally grown bamboo to create bikes and jobs for a community in need.
- BuddyBike and The Friendship Circle have announced The Great Bike Giveaway: the third annual contest that gives away adaptive bikes to kids/families in need. You can enter to win a bike, or donate money so more bikes can be given away!
- Pedal and Play in Paradise will be held Saturday, April 5th, in Punta Gorda, Florida. Participants will have five rides to choose from, 15-mile, 30-mile, 62-mile, a 10-mile Mystery Poker Run and the City Manager’s/History Tour with Punta Gorda’s City Manager, Howard Kunik.
- Trek has released its first app, @trekbikes – a magazine curating words and photos detailing the Trek experience.
- Bunyan Velo’s issue no. 4 has been released.
- Send Road Holland a photo of you wearing your worst cycling gear and they’ll send you a promo code for 25% off their classic cycling gear – and you’ll be entered in their Makeover Contest with grand prize of over $250 in free Road Holland gear. Entries are due March 3rd!
- Two new t-shirt releases from Cycology Gear: Ride and Tri Harder (also in pink).
- Cinelli announces its latest t-shirt collaboration with Samuel Lee Turner, veteran bike messenger.
- Random PR of the week: Mod-to-Order watches. Customize your watch face!
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More