As most of us know, California-based Wilderness Trail Bikes has been a bicycle component and accessory force to be reckoned with since 1982 (that’s 4 decades, kids)… making everything from grips and saddles to wheelsets and tires.
Back in November 2020, they introduced their high-end CZR carbon rim, and Zach covered that here. Then in the late summer of 2021, we also covered the introduction of the i23 gravel and i30 MTB CZR complete wheels.
Now, we’re delivering the news that the CZR i30 wheelset, which has only been available in the 29″ flavor, is now available in 27.5! So, all you 27.5’rs can rejoice!
These wheels come with all of the specs that the other sizes have like:
- Enduro-ready carbon layup
- Reinforced spoke beds
- TCS Solid strip integration
- Frequency hub with 5-degree engagement
- traditional J-bend spokes
- Lifetime carbon replacement policy (you break it, they replace it, for life)
The new wheels are sold as individual wheels and retail for:
- Front: $749.95
- Rear: $849.95 in either Shimano Microspline or SRAM XDR
Check out more specs and info as well as all the goodies WTB has to offer at the link below!