Yep, we skipped yesterday, and we’re going to skip Sunday, too. Ã‚Â Monday, we’ll start fresh with our last three days of giveaways!
Today, we’ve got a set of Vredestein Fortrezza Tri Comp tires in their new PINK color! Ã‚Â We’re also giving away TWO Helmet Locks for the 2nd and 3rd commenters to get all the answers correct. MSRP on the tires is $54.99 each, so today’s giveaways are worth a whopping $136.00!!!
Here’s a hint to lead you to some of the answers for today’s question: Ã‚Â They’re distributed by Veltec Sports in the US, and you’ll want to check out their US site if you plan on reading any English.
Since we had a little confusion on the last contest, here are all of the rules you’ll need to follow in order to be eligible to win:
- All answers must be correct.
- One entry per person…no edits or followups or second attempts, gotta get them right the first time.
- Must reside in the U.S. to win.
- If thereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s any discrepancy as to whether your answer is right, weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll leave the final decision up to the manufacturer so you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t hate us if it doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t go in your favor.
- You must use a valid email address to leave the comment, that’s how we’ll contact you if you win.
That’s it. Ã‚Â Good luck…now hit ‘more’ and get that noggin’ spinning!
Leave your answers as a comment on this post… Ã‚Â First comment with all answers correct wins the set of tires, the Second and Third commenters with correct answers each win a Helmet Lock!
1) How many different Fortrezza models does Vredestein offer on their U.S. website?
2) Which one is the lightest weight?
3) What are the last three products we’ve done a FULL review of on Bikerumor.com? (Hints: Not all of them are listed on our reviews page yet, and “mini” reviews are not considered “full reviews”. Ã‚Â In otherwords, if we didn’t give the product a Thumbs Up rating, it’s considered a “mini” review)
4) What’s the benefit of the Tri Comp rubber compounds on the Fortrezza?
5) Where was August 12’s Bikerumor Pic of the Day taken?
6)Ã‚Â What is the metal stopper of the Helmet Lock made of?
Ready, steady, go!