State Bicycle Co. has just updated their affordable 4130 All-Road fixed gear, single speed. The new Purple Reign edition dons a new colorway that is striking, and ranks it up there with “The Beautiful Ones”, without question.
State Bicycle Co. 4130 All-Road Bike
This “Darling Nikki” of an update also includes redesigned geometry. They’ve increased tire clearance moving up to fit a “Prince”-ly 700x45mm tire, thanks to the tig-welded “wishbone” rear.
The larger tire capacity and massive clearance long-reach brakes should make it the perfect choice for riders to think “Baby, I’m a Star”…or city commuters, grocery-getters, and anyone that rides less-than-perfect roads.
The Purple Reign’s super-durable, double-butted 4130 Chromoly frame and fork with the single-speed drivetrain will make for a trouble-free and low-maintenance steed that’s steeped in reliability.
You can choose what bars the bike comes with, State’s All-Road gravel Drops or the Wide Riders. The tubeless compatible tires are mounted to a pair of wheels that roll on sealed bearing hubs with a rear flip-flop hub.
Purple Reign – State 4130 All-Road Features & Pricing
6 frame sizes are available to fit rider heights from 5’3″ to 6’7″
- Frame: Double-Butted 4130 Chromoly Steel, TIG Welded w/ “Wishbone” Rear to Accommodate Big 700c Tires
- Dropouts: Horizontal Dropouts ft. Integrated Chain-Tensioners
- Wheel Set: Tubeless compatible – All-Road (Track) Wheelset, Drilled 40 mm High-Flange Hubs w/ Sealed Bearings w/ 38x700c tires* (*not tubeless rated).
- Hubs: Includes 16T Freewheel and Fixed Gear Cog – Easily Ride Fixed Gear or Single Speed
- Crankset: Steel Forged Crank w/ 130 BCD, 170MM Crank Arms, 46t Chain-ring
- Gearing: 46×16
- Handlebars: Choose All-Road Flared Gravel Drops or Wide-Risers
- Brakes: Long Reach Brake Calipers
- Max Recommended Tire Size: 45c
Check out all of the bicycles that State offers that “Would Die 4 U”…by hitting the link below.
There’s also an updated 4130 Flat Bar All-Road bike with a clutched rear derailleur, disc brakes, and a couple of two-tone fades for $900, if you’re into that sort of thing.