Welcome to the Bikerumor Podcast, a break from the usual tech-heavy, product-centric stories on the site that focuses on the people behind the brands. Ever wonder how the bicycle, wheel, component, gear and tech companies come up with their ideas? Why and how they make the stuff we ride everyday? Then this is the cycling podcast for you, with entertaining interviews and stories from some of the best and brightest (or just the most curious) people in the industry and put together by your lovable hosts, Tyler and Watts.
Got a guest suggestion or idea for an episode? Click here to tell us!
Bikerumor Podcast Episode List
Sorted in order from newest to oldest, each headline links to the full show post where you can listen to it right here on Bikerumor…plus a teaser of upcoming eps. Find us on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Podbean, RSS, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Hit like, hit subscribe, and then just hit play!
- Episode #012: Ibis’ founders have some stories to tell
- Episode #011: Sea Otter tech recap with Bikerumor team
- Episode #010: How Jerome Clementz tested Zipp’s MTB wheels
- Episode #009: Carl Strong explains gravel bike geometry
- Episode #008: Laura & Ted King stick to gravel roots
- Episode #007: Paul Component celebrates 30 years
- Episode #006: DH pro Adam Brayton goes mental
- Episode #005: Mavic trolls our comments
- Episode #004: Mike Sinyard tries to cure our ADHD
- Episode #003: Polartec says there’s poop in your jersey
- Episode #002: Don’t give Wolf Tooth any ideas
- Episode #001: Bikerumor Podcast – Hello World!