Welcome to the Bikerumor Podcast, a break from the usual tech-heavy, product-centric stories on the site that focuses on the people behind the brands. Ever wonder how the bicycle, wheel, component, gear and tech companies come up with their ideas? Why and how they make the stuff we ride everyday? Then this is the cycling podcast for you, with entertaining interviews and stories from some of the best and brightest (or just the most curious) people in the industry and put together by your lovable hosts, Tyler and Watts.
Got a guest suggestion or idea for an episode? Click here to tell us!
Bikerumor Podcast Episode List
Sorted in order from newest to oldest, each headline links to the full show post where you can listen to it right here on Bikerumor…plus a teaser of upcoming eps. Find us on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Podbean, RSS, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Hit like, hit subscribe, and then just hit play!
- Episode #027: VanDOit explains how build a custom van (Part 1 of 3)
- Episode #026: How Tifosi Optics started
- Episode #025: Moth Attack’s marvelous Megan Dean
- Episode #024: Fab fabricator Danielle Schön
- Episode #023: Framebuilder Jackie Mautner’s Breadwinner is Untitled
- Episode #022: Julie Ann Pedalino’s meticulously machined frames
- Episode #021: Brooklyn Fowler on SRAM’s Diversity Scholarship
- Episode #020: Bina Bilenky explains Philly Bike Expo’s success
- Episode #019: Ayesha McGowan represents
- Episode #018: GoPro’s tips for making better action videos
- Episode #017: Gravel & tech chat with Shimano & Defeet
- Episode #016: Silca explains why tariffs are bad
- Episode #015: Shimano’s Nick Murdick explains everything
- Episode #014: Apidura’s Tori Fahey unpacks her startup story
- Episode #013: Pivot’s Chris Cocalis riffs on MTB standards
- Episode #012: Super Mega Sea Otter tech recap
- Episode #011: Ibis’ founders tell MTB history like never before
- Episode #010: How Jerome Clementz tested Zipp’s MTB wheels
- Episode #009: Carl Strong explains gravel bike geometry
- Episode #008: Laura & Ted King stick to gravel roots
- Episode #007: Paul Component celebrates 30 years
- Episode #006: DH pro Adam Brayton goes mental
- Episode #005: Mavic trolls our comments
- Episode #004: Mike Sinyard tries to cure our ADHD
- Episode #003: Polartec says there’s poop in your jersey
- Episode #002: Don’t give Wolf Tooth any ideas
- Episode #001: Bikerumor Podcast – Hello World!