As usual, the Bikerumor Eurobike Coverage is second to none, giving you a look at nearly everything on display at the big show across 115 posts! If you missed anything, here’s the complete recap hundreds of brands and booths to bring you all the latest road, gravel, cyclocross, XC, enduro, trail and all-mountain bikes, plus the components, tech and gear coming for 2019 and beyond! It’s all categorized, and everything opens in a new tab. Enjoy!
These articles are our 10,000 foot overview of the trends we discovered at Eurobike. More than just individual products, we got the stories behind the development, directly from product managers and others involved in the future of bicycles. Think of it as your crystal ball to see what’s coming!
- Road Bike Trends – More and better aerodynamic integration
- Mountain Bike Trends – Adjustable geometry & suspension; Aggressive XC
- Drivetrain Trends – We’ll be changing more than gears one day
- Tire Trends – More tubeless, more brands, more sizes, more wider
- eBike Trends – Mismatched wheels, hidden batteries & here come the cars
- Suspension Trends – New axle standards & more tunability
- KineticWorks’ adjustable enduro bike transforms for climbing or descending
- Bikes from Mercedes/Argon 18, Voodoo, Ceepo, Kona, & Scott
- Eddy Merckx bikes’ facelift starts w/ endurance Lavaredo 68, plus Ridley Noah Fasts
- Scott Contessa Addict RC Disc offers a lighter women’s road bike
- Pashley Morgan city bikes might be the sexiest things at Eurobike
- Colnago Concept Disc a road reality, C64 Gold a limited rarity
- Yuba powers up Electric Supermarchė cargo bike w/ motor & accessories
- Airstreeem slips in carbon Graveller, RR Storm Marathon & Super TT Plus bikes
- FiftyOne Steinès limited edition gravel bike will help you conquer new terrain
- KTM sneaks in with Prowler trail bike, Lisse disc brake aero road & more!
- 2019 Basso Diamante drops sleek all-around road racer, Palta gravel bike
- ava Tempo micro suspension aero road bike concept
- Corratec adds a slick gravel bike, lightest virtual pivot point mountain bike ever
- Deviate Guide with Pinion gearbox & Intend Edge upside down fork
- Get two (or four) trail bikes in one w/ new Lapierre Zesty & Spicy
- NS Bikes Define adjustable travel 29er trail-to-enduro mountain bike & more!
- Surly Ice Cream Truck fat bike gets fatter with new trail oriented geometry
- Merida Mission CX refocuses the brand on cyclocross racing
- Rondo HVRT aero “road plus” race bike makes fat tires go fast
- Prototype Orange STRANGE 329 DH rig and X9 gravel adventure bike
- Chiru Vagus+ ti adventure bike rolls TeXtreme cockpit, fiber spoked wheels
- Look teases carbon 765 Gravel, aero 795 Blade, light 785 Huez Disc & e-bikes!
- Exept lets you design your own custom monocoque carbon road bike
- Ghost gets Road Rage with new gravel/cyclocross/adventure bike, plus MTB updates
- Scott gives you instant ramp control on rear shocks & streamlined TwinLoc remote
- 2019 Transition Patrol now Carbon, w/ updated geometry & bespoke fox 36
- Superior XF-R full susp racer gets upgraded XTR & new trail version; gravel bike updates
- Simplon hides cables in the headset for new Razorblade XC race bike, plus more!
- Koga Project Tokyo prototype, Beach Racer Pro fat race bike for sand
Trainers & Training Equipment
- Tacx NEO Bike smart trainer is an all-in-one training solution
- Wahoo Fitness adds connected Headwind fan, plus new KICKR & KICKR CORE trainers
- Zwift opens Adroid Beta program, teases new Innsbruck and New York courses
- Aeropod drag detector tells how aerodynamic you are in real time
- CycleOps floating trainer platform, plus new trainers & PowerTap G4 Disc hub
- Hunt wide carbon & TT, more DT Swiss carbon & alloy, Scope in color
- Pi Rope textile spokes build superlight XC wheels you can buy!
- Stan’s Grail gravel wheels get CB7 carbon and MK3 aluminum upgrades
- FFWD Falcon Project flies a two-spoke aero wheel concept
- Novatec rethinks DH, eMTB freehub ratchet; adds lightweight alloy road wheels
- Vision wheels see road tubeless updates, plus compact Aero cranks & more
- Duke Lucky Jack 6ters pair front/rear-specific rim widths for Absalon & more!
Tires & Tubeless Tech
- Panaracer’s silky Road C, colorful Gravel Kings & prototype MTB tires
- New gravel, mountain bike tires by Vee Tire Co, Pirelli, Tioga & Michelin
- Schwalbe goes airless, adds more sizes & moto-style eMTB tires
- New Czech road, gravel & trail tires from Tufo & Mitas
- Challenge TLR tires tubeless ready for gravel & cyclocross racing
- CushCore expands foam liner to fit 27.5+ wheels and tires
- Maxxis adds smaller, wider Minion DHF/DHR II & Rekons; new HYPR road tires
- Kenda digs in with new XC, trail & enduro mountain bike tires
- Terrene Johnny 5 is a true 5″ tire + Griswold studded commuter, Cake Eater 29 x 2.8
- Hutchinson teases Connec’tires wireless pressure sensor & tan wall tires
- WTB gets rowdy with new, wider mountain bike tires; improves tubeless rims
- Joe’s No Flats Podium Sealant claims quickest puncture seal ever
- Sidi, Crono & Luck show massive new shoe collections for road, MTB & winter
- Racer prepares for winter with E-Cover heated cycling shoe covers
- Northwave Extreme Pro, Ghost Pro shoes get lighter; new flat pedal shoes debut
- Killer Helmet Roundup – Cratoni, HJC, LEM, Alpina, Bolle, and More
- Bell Helmets unveils new aero road, full face mountain & advanced kids helmets
- Lazer lights up aero road helmet segment, adds affordable commuter lid
- Catlike Kilauea, Vento, Mixino Evo vented & aero helmets, plus killer shoes
- Oakley DRT5 trail helmet grabs glasses, fits goggles, dials your head
- Sub 700g Troy Lee Designs Stage MIPS full face helmet landing in August
- Limar Air Master, Star & King smooth out all-new 2019 aero helmet lineup
- Giro goes all in on MIPS, adds Syntax, Seyen, Artex, Reflective Collection, more
- MIPS joins BOA to create new MIPS B-Series Boa helmets w/ integrated fit system
- Ergon adds road & MTB vented, performance comfort saddles for men
- New saddles from Tioga, S’manie & SDG, plus a weird one by Aeroelastic
- Repente brings light, modular saddle concept down in price w/ Prime & Spyd
- Ere Research sits tension adjust, multiple fits to premium Genus saddles
- Prologo Dimension saddles gain CPC; Proxim e-MTB saddle switches on
Packs, Gear, Tools, GPS & Electronics
- New Cambium saddles, backpacks from Brooks, Restrap bags & Silca’s Sicuro Ti cage
- Thule launch 2019 hydration packs including Pro Enduro Pack with koroyd
- Smart, electrified, waterproof packs from Amplifi, Ortlieb & Roadwarez
- Acepac packs your bikepacking adventure gear with smart details
- EVOC Neo pack gets airy back protector, celebrates 10 years in color
- Effetto Mariposa & Fix Mfg debut quality, compact tools
- Control all your lights with one button through Cat Eye Sync light family
- Bryton Aero 60 & Rider GPS range add true maps, boosts value
- Stages Dash L50 & M50 head units offer full color cycling oriented mapping
- Granite Design Rock and Roll tool set joins their Rock Band
- Feedback Sports perfects The Range ratcheting Torque wrench multi tool
- Guee’s graphical bar tape matches socks, headlight computer mount & more!
Components & Parts
- Bright new goods from KCNC, Alligator, SwissStop, Chosen, Sigma & more!
- UpDown Funn dropper post gets better performance, new stems, bars, more
- BikeYoke Divine SL teases lightweight, cut-to-size XC dropper post – Updated
- Trickstuff Direttissima Maxima overpowers its ultralight brakes & more
- Acros’ bearish start on gravel, plus multi-width carbon XC wheels & more
- Airace Infinity floor pump handles Presta & Schrader, Tires & Shocks
- Crank Brothers droppers get shorter & longer + Easy Release cleats, more
- FSA expands AGX gravel, direct mount brake, WE tri drivetrain closer
- Vision wheels see road tubeless updates, plus compact Aero cranks & more
- Shiny (and colorful) new 12-speed chains from KMC & Connex
- Carbon-Ti carbon fiber chainrings for Dura-Ace & SRM, CarbonSteel brake rotors
- Sub 5g water bottle cage isn’t even the lightest from Carbon Works
- Token Shuriken throws drag off the derailleur, ProSet slams your stem & more!
- Cane Creek likes it neat with new eeBarKeep ultra light bar end plugs
- Chris King teases new Matte Mango and Blue parts
- K-Edge headset spacer mount for Di2 Junction Box, Bolt TT mount & more!
- Tune automate carbon rim & saddle production, tease self-aligning thru-axle & more!
- AbsoluteBlack cranks out 110-4/5 oval chainrings for road, cyclocross & gravel
- FSA stealth cockpit concept hides cables inside any head tube (sort of)
- New & prototype SR Suntour rear shocks, New Durolux 27.5 Boost & coil forks
- Edco creates better carbon spokes, machines 138g road cassette & more
- Enduro Bearings adds ceramic pulleys for 12-speed Shimano, Campagnolo groups
- Unior is ready for the post seatpost clamping era, plus more tool updates & prototypes!
- New carbon-blade Magura MT8 brakes stop shy of 200g; new CenterLock rotors & more
- TRP expands G-Spec line to trail bikes, more price points
- More PRO SL bars, tools, plus Shimano S-Phyre shoes & clothing
…and that’s almost a wrap. We probably have a few more small roundups to trickle out, be sure to follow Bikerumor on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for a first look at everything we post! Keep watching, there’s still a ton of new stuff launching (isn’t there always?) between now and the time our Interbike coverage starts!